gharbor's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Should the MS TEAMS integration be creating chat channels or a team?

So after 2 weeks of using this integration I'm stuck with this question: "Is it better to use the Class Teams we've set up in our MS Teams infrastructure or continue to use the Canvas Integration ...

04-13-2020

Assignment Group Filter for Analytics Beta

Hi there, Having looked at the filtering options in the Analytics Beta it would be great to filter by Assignment Group and not just all Assignments. This would enable us to view analytics for jus...

10-09-2018

Canvas Status Page Needs Improving

Hi, I'm one of the Canvas sites on the Sydney Cluster of servers which have had a lot of up's/down's/go slows this year. One place I regularly look at for information about how things are going is...

06-18-2017

Re-Grade for Numerical Answer Questions in Quiz

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas Add "Numerical Answer" to the list of Quiz questions which have a re-grade feature. At the moment in my Maths quizzes, if I see a mista...

05-16-2017

Customise the Rich Content Editor

Has anyone ever customised the Rich Content Editor? I'm wanting to add a simple change to the "Insert Link" option and am sure that is can't be too hard, but don't know where to begin? Thoughts?

03-02-2017

New Content Selector Slow To Load?

Hi Guys,   Ever since the new Content Selector was introduced we are having very slow loading times when editing pages, quizzes, assignments etc.   Is anyone else finding this issue? I'...

02-21-2017

New Content Selector Slow To Load?

Hi Admins, Ever since the new Content Selector was introduced we are having very slow loading times when editing pages, quizzes, assignments etc. Is anyone else finding this issue? I've contact...

02-21-2017

"Message students who..." feature should filter by Section when selected.

We have lots of courses with several sections. In Gradebook, our teachers would like to use the "message students who.." feature by Section. Currently, even when you filter by Section in the Gradeboo...

05-31-2016