manilpit's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Can you rebase a course to another? Like git rebase stage to master.

Can you rebase a course to another? Like git rebase stage to master. We have 30 courses in which we have had a "stage"/"qa" course and a "prod" course.  However people have directly made cha...

12-13-2023

Turn off and choose notifications for entire instance/all users as admin?

Turn off and choose notifications for entire instance/all users as admin? As the title says, we need to controll what notifications gets sent to the end user to create a better UX for end users. As ...

12-13-2022

Canvas graded survey sending out emails

Canvas graded survey sending out emails Every students that finishes a graded survey automatically gets an email saying that their survey has been graded. This is disruptive and we need to turn off ...

12-13-2022

[User Settings] Automatic clean up of discarded/inactive users

Problem statement: Lots of new users with lots of old users being left behind. Proposed solution: A simple solution to mass deletion of inactive users. Maybe an automatic timer for inactive = 3...

10-11-2022

Cant acutally build new quizzes?

Ive been attempting to make new quizzes and test the feature out. But everytime i do this i get the same error-message, "There is a problem with this assessment. Please contact your instructor". I c...

10-10-2022

We use our own design through JS, but since the new quizzes are LTI can this still be achived?

We use our own design through JS, but since the new quizzes are LTI can this still be achived? We use JS to restrict and remove a lot of menues in canvas, due to it being way to cluttered and overen...

06-27-2022

End of life for old discussion?

Hello, i am wondering when it is proposed that the end of life will be for the old discussion? This is useful information early on so we can plan around our design enhancement and change. Since this ...

06-28-2021