LeisaRobson's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Quiz Download - non related data downloaded

Hi Community Have discovered this on a couple of occasions. We use a quiz for our training delivery evaluations.  A quiz was copied from another course to use in a new course. For example, th...

08-17-2022

Assignment Attempts 2 and 3 Showing as a late submission

Hi community Are there any settings that can be used to not show a second or third assessment submission as a late submission, other than editing the assignment and providing an individual due date ...

08-17-2022

Glitch when duplicating Calendar Events

Hi there, I have had a few instances when duplicating a calendar event (say for a course topic which runs from Monday to Friday, where the start and finish times are excelarated by one hour.  Fo...

06-27-2022

Notification of New Event sent to an unenrolled student

I copied a course for our new 2022 Cohort, updated and published it last Friday, and only enrolled the new students. Two things have occurred which I hope someone can advise on please: One of t...

01-23-2022

Locking Files and Links to Sections

Hi there I have read the solutions to "Locked Files" which is very helpful thanks! I do have a further question to this: We have groups undertaking the same courses at different time schedule...

10-13-2021

Assignment Submission - Option to submit is missing....

Hoping someone may have a resolve or guidance for me! It was discovered in one of our courses there had been 2 modules created for the same assignment. After undertaking checks, we were able to d...

06-29-2021

Student Record Keeping and ASQA Compliance

Hi everyone I am the Admin Support Administrator within our enterprise RTO, and our team has just started using Canvas this year.  It's great! Was just hoping for some feedback/tips regardin...

05-12-2021

Student submitted an assessment twice

We also have a student who has submitted a first attempt assessment twice. Does anyone know how to remove the duplicate, and still have the assessment attempt recorded as attempt 1?

03-23-2021

Updating a Student's Assessment Attempt

Hi all We have some students who have submitted their first assessment attempt, made some updates, and re-uploaded the attempt for marking. It is now recorded as "Attempt 2", but is actually still "a...

03-23-2021

Student Updating an first attempt Assessment Submission

Hi there, as student has submitted their first assessment submission well before the due date.  Then made some updates to the assessment and replaced it in Canvas. This is now showing as "attemp...

03-22-2021

Student Acknowledgement - Accept the Terms Checkbox before starting or submitting an assessment

Hi there, Is there an Admin functionality available that we can utilise which would not enable the students to begin an assessment (or begin to upload an assessment), until they have clicked a check...

12-16-2020