RonniTyger's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Pronouns in dropdown in Profiles - He/They and She/They

Hello. Can I request Instructure to add He/They and She/They to the pronouns list in the dropdown choices list, please? I have been asked by a student and a teacher. I am sure others would like the o...

02-27-2024

Transfer Badge Issuer to new profile with new email address

I have been issuing badges for several years; however, we want the issuer to be our Learning Design & Development Director, and not specifically me although I am the Director.  The LD&D ...

10-30-2023

[Blueprint Courses] Compare associated courses to the Blueprint Course to identify revisions.

Problem statement: We rely on Blueprint courses and the association and synchronization of course content and activities. Blueprint courses are developed by our IDs and meet our quality standards, i...

03-21-2023

Check Assignment Due Dates in Term for in Term Due Dates

Hi everyone.  Does anyone know a tool or workaround to identify which courses have assignments with outdated due dates?  We need to ensure all due dates have been updated to be within the c...

08-24-2022

Canvas Studio Viewing Data - course and sub account level

Hello there.  I attached what I found about Studio data.  It is useful, but not what I need.  I want to answer a question that will inform decisions about media production resources.&n...

06-07-2022

Script to pull "teacher" time in course and pull "student grades"

I would be willing to hire a consultant who can help us set up some scripts and teach us how to run them.  We are looking for a daily dashboard that the Assistant Dean could use to answer questi...

05-16-2022

Outcomes are not enough - Stronger solution?

We are using Outcomes for course and program level alignment and reporting.  It is not that fabulous, but with enough work done in Excel after downloading data, it works.  What is better?&n...

01-10-2022