ewest's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Confetti for on-time submissions?

Hi! Let's talk confetti. For those using the feature for confetti displaying when an assignment is submitted on time, what is your rationale for enabling this feature? Do you find it has an impac...

03-07-2022

Canvas Integration with Microsoft Teams

Are any other institutions using the new LTIs with Microsoft Teams that just came out? We would like to connect with institutions that are using these tools within their Canvas sites to discuss imple...

10-25-2021

LTI tools for embedding images?

Is anybody using any LTI tools to embed images in Canvas through the RCE? We are currently looking for options outside of the built-in image embed tool within Canvas. An added bonus would be anythi...

11-30-2020

Upcoming Updates to Canvas/COVID-19

Hello Canvas community, Does anybody have any concerns about upcoming changes to Canvas for things such as new quizzes and the new rich content editor? I have a lot of concerns about any new feat...

04-20-2020

Has anyone had a problem viewing insights on Canvas studio?

Hello, We have ran into a couple of issues with courses using Canvas Studio. The students enrolled in the class are not appearing in the "Insights" section of the Canvas Studio video. We verified...

04-13-2020

LTI Placement in Student Group Pages

Is it possible to place LTIs in Student Group Homepages? If so, does anyone have any XML code to share? Our institution just integrated the Zoom LTI, and I am curious to know if we can also have i...

03-26-2020

Is there a way to simultaneously use two different authentication types?

Is it possible to use CAS and SAML simultaneously for authentication? I'm only seeing options to position them (1,2 3, 4 etc.), with "1" as a default. What I'm really looking for is a user to hav...

01-07-2020

Reports on Canvas Calendar Usage?

Is there any way to get a report on the usage of the Canvas calendar feature? I am trying to retrieve data on how many instructors created appointments for signups and calendar events. Thanks! ...

09-17-2019

LinkedIn Learning/AICC Integrationgs

Hello all! Is anyone at an institution that uses LinkedIn learning? Are you integrating it with Canvas? I would love to hear more about your experience and what you are doing. I see that they ...

08-07-2019

Suggested Improvements to Rubrics

Hello, I would like to make a couple of suggestions for Rubrics. To start, I am very happy that the option to add point ranges to different rating categories. I would like to see some enhanceme...

03-28-2018

What LTI's does your school use, and LOVE?!

Hello all, My institution is a relatively new adopter of Canvas. As we move through the first phase of our implementation, we are exploring all of the different integrations and LTI's that we ...

02-14-2018

Hiding Google App Collaborations?

Hello all, I am curious if anyone has been able to hide the Google Collaborations successfully with their own custom code on their Canvas themes. The reason why I want to hide collaborations fo...

06-19-2017