Michelle Meazell's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Supporting Advisors in HE - Students At-Risk & How Best to Use Canvas to Track

I am looking for some guidance for Advisors (departments, colleges) on tracking at-risk students in Canvas.  We have several of our colleges interested in what Canvas can offer them in terms of ...

01-23-2023

Locking Question Banks in a BluePrint Course

Is there a way to lock question banks just like we can lock assignments and files? I wrote my exam question banks in my blueprint course (because that was where I was writing the exam) and I’m notici...

09-08-2020

Broken Links to Guides

Where should we go to let you know about links that are still broken after the community update?  I really don't want to have to repeat of the last time this happened and I was the one to have t...

08-11-2020

Quizzes.next - the great pandicorn

I really feel like the Quizzes 2.0.. Quizzes.next is the great illusive pandicorn and will never believe it is real until it is fully here and deployed.  Been waiting for a year. Attempted ...

07-26-2017

Adventures in Weather & Dietary Restrictions

I was here for InstCon 2016 and evening events were always outdoors, and always it rained. I was hoping that maybe this year there would be more coverings for the lot of us to eat in dry space and si...

07-26-2017

Adventurmission

After arriving on Monday, my secret agent Mom and I took to the trails and paths and have successfully gotten in about 40K worth of steps!  We have hiked along the Snake River and the roads both...

07-25-2017

How Not to Kayak

I'm competitive by nature and I love to be active anywhere I go.  At home, I regularly bike ride, weight lift, walk, hike, and basically be athletically active however possible.  When I lea...

07-21-2016