travis_cox's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

[Modules] Module to disappear upon meeting requirements

It's possible to make a module appear for students after they meet requirements (e.g. submit an assignment in a different module). This suggestion is to also allow modules to be hidden after requirem...

05-18-2021

High altitude tip: hydration

For those attending Keystone in a couple of weeks, remember that high-altitude locations mean you need to drink a little more than usual or you may become dehydrated. In the spirit of the conference ...

07-07-2017

InstructureCon bizzabo agenda creates incorrect calendar appointments

FYI, a gotcha for those of us in remote timezones attending InstCon0017 (eg:  @colleen_ortega ‌,  @stuart_ryan ‌). If you use the Bizzabo online agenda to add items to your Out...

06-17-2017

Does Canvas Data record links on a page?

I'm pondering whether it is possible to measure progress through a course based on the total number of links and pages that a student has viewed, out of the total possible pages and links available.&...

05-21-2017

InstructureCon app 'add to calendar' inaccurate

I've downloaded the app and note the 'add to calendar' feature seems to be slightly inaccurate. For example, the Keynote on Tue 25 July @ 6:00pm - 7:00pm (Denver time) should be added to my cale...

05-14-2017

iOS app - show author details for first post in discussion thread

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas               Idea open for vote Wed. December 7, 2016 - Wed. Ma...

11-13-2016