Erin Keefe's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Make MORE Memories at InstructureCon 2023 with Pre-Con!

Make MORE Memories at InstructureCon 2023  Pre-Con being held Wednesday Morning What’s Included in This Post? • Why You Should Attend • What's Being Offered at Pre-Con This Year ...

06-15-2023

Introducing: Canvas Certified Technical Admin

Introducing: Canvas Certified Technical Admin CCTA Now Available for Purchase! What’s Included in This Post? • CCTA is ready to launch! • All about what's included in the CCTA program ...

02-01-2023

Canvas Certified Educator Turns 2!

Canvas Certified Educator Turns 2! Celebrate with Us - November 7-11, 2022 What’s Included in This Post? • Celebrating our graduates, participants, and future participants! • We have CCE swag a...

11-01-2022

What You Wish You Knew as a New Canvas Admin

What You Wish You Knew As a New Canvas Admin Gathering Ideas for Canvas Certified Admin What’s Included in This Post? • We're building Canvas Certified Admin (yay!) • We want to hear w...

06-30-2022

Tell Us Why You Love Canvas Certified Educator (#CCELovesYouBack)

This Valentine's Day, celebrate with Canvas Certified Educator!  Tell us why you love Canvas Certified Educator & you'll get a chance to receive this pin:   We have ...

01-24-2022

Tell Us Why You Love Canvas Certified Educator (#CCELovesYouBack)

This Valentine's Day, celebrate with Canvas Certified Educator!  Tell us why you love Canvas Certified Educator & you'll get a chance to receive this pin: We have 50 of these pins t...

01-24-2022

ThingLink & Instructure Announce Partnership Bringing Interactive Learning Experiences to CCE

Instructure and ThingLink are delighted to announce that they are working together to offer educators easily managed, and accessible, interactive learning experiences.    The partn...

12-06-2021

Canvas Certified Educator Turns 1 - Celebrate with Us!

It started with an idea to provide high-quality professional learning experiences to our Canvas Family. After many years developing, writing, and testing the content, we were ready to launch...

11-08-2021

5 Things to Easily Get Your Canvas Class Going

You need to move some of your schooling online quickly, but you’re not sure where to start with teachers to help them feel comfortable? The Learning Services Team at Instructure has created this list...

03-13-2020

Ramp Up Faster: Growing with Canvas Lite

Growing with Canvas is the teacher training course provided free in the Canvas Commons by the Learning Services Team at Instructure. Institutions can download or import it into their i...

03-13-2020

One (More) Reason to Use Outcomes

Recently I've had the pleasure of working with the good folks at addalingua in their journey to use Canvas to help fulfill their mission: inspire global empathy through education in two languages. A...

12-19-2019

Leading the Charge with Digital Learning

The Learning and Strategy Consulting Team at Instructure was excited to present this session, where we shared key lessons from client success stories, provided awesome free resources, introduced...

07-11-2019

Catch a Wave to Pre-Con Micro-credentials

Instructure and Digital Promise are working together to innovate education. We’re starting at Pre-Con in just a few weeks! Read on to learn all about it! Instructure recently entered into a partne...

06-11-2019

How Are You Being the Hero? (Update - Be The Hero Being Deprecated July 15, 2023)

WHAT IS CHANGING The Learning Services Team has offered the Be The Hero, Quick Start Admin Guide, in CanvasNet and for import from the Canvas Commons. Some clients may have also received a course i...

10-03-2018

Be The Hero (Update - Being Deprecated July 15, 2023)

WHAT IS CHANGING The Learning Services Team has offered the Be The Hero, Quick Start Admin Guide, in CanvasNet and for import from the Canvas Commons. Some clients may have also received a course i...

10-03-2018

How Are You Growing with Canvas?

The Education Services Department released Growing with Canvas in July 2018 as a free resource for the Canvas community to use to "grow" their skills! The blog post announcing Growing with Canva...

08-22-2018

Growing with Canvas - New Training Course

Please follow this blog: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Training/Growing-with-Canvas-Updates/ta-p/269717 in order to keep up with updates about the course going forward!     &...

07-24-2018

So, What's a Module, Anyway?

Someone recently asked me what I think the most important concept is when I'm training faculty. I didn't even hesitate with my answer; instantly, it was Modules.  I know not every faculty mem...

12-19-2017

Tag a (Canvas) Trainer!

Do you know the Canvas AwesomeTrainingTeam​? We are going to all be at InstructureCon, and can't wait to meet you! So find one (or more) of us, have your picture taken with one (or more!) of us, and ...

07-16-2016

Canvas Essentials: K12

Canvas Essentials: K12 (6 hours)   Erin Keefe You may be a newbie to Canvas, but you're no stranger to teaching and learning. This hands-on workshop provides an...

06-10-2016