Liam Beveridge's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Custom Canvas Students ios App

Hello, I am looking into running a custom version of the Canvas Student iOS app as a way to edit the app so that it shows a different grading scale from the regular percentage scale. While investigat...

06-14-2022

Sort Observer All Courses Page into Different Sections by Student

To hopefully make it easier for observers to manage multiple students, it could be helpful if the "All Courses" page for observers was sorted into sections for each observed student. We created some ...

01-18-2022

Custom Code to Sort Observer All Courses Page by Student

To hopefully make it easier for observers with multiple students in Canvas to manage their students, we created custom JavaScript code to sort the "All Courses" page by student. This way, when an obs...

01-18-2022

Sort Courses on the admin user profile page by active/inactive/pending

In order to make it easier for admins to access a given user's active courses when they have been enrolled in a number of courses, it would be helpful if "Active" courses were sorted to the top of th...

12-29-2021

Custom JS to sort courses on the admin user profile page by active/inactive

In order to make it easier for admins to access a given user's active courses when a user has been enrolled in a number of courses, I created a JS function to sort any active courses to the top of th...

12-29-2021

422 Error when making POST Request to Favorite Courses API

Hello, I am working some custom Javascript that needs to be able to add and remove favorite courses for users through the Canvas API. I can get the list of a user's favorites without any issues, bu...

12-03-2021