dtheriault's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

[Notifications] Message students who haven't viewed an item in a module

Hi Canvas friends,    I love the "message students who" feature in the Gradebook. It's great. When I send out a message I usually get at least 1/3rd of my high school students to instan...

04-20-2020

How does a teacher quickly find their class mean/average/median for a particular assignment?

How does a teacher quickly find their class mean/average/median for a particular assignment without having to click on 5+ things in the "individual student view?" How is this not a drop down choice o...

09-04-2018

Commons: Search by rating drop down or checkbox

This idea has been developed and deployed to Commons   You can search the Commons area by subject, by grade level, but you can't share it by those ideas or resources that are mos...

10-21-2015

Create an emoji button in the comment section of Speedgrader

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas Okay, I know it's going to get buried down here on the bottom, and it might be really silly BUT, I've mentioned this to a few other l...

09-03-2015

Five Childhood Activities That Support A Healthy Start To School

Apples, peaches, pumpkin pie, who's not ready holler I. Even though we are never really "ready" starting the school year, in a healthy way, is easier than multiplying by five. Speaking of five here a...

09-01-2015