TamasBalogh's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Enhancements and CSV Support for New Quizzes Item Analysis

In September, we introduced the new Quiz and Item Analysis report, focusing on improving its speed. I am delighted to announce that the 24-hour report generation time has now been reduced to an avera...

01-15-2024

JSON texts in Quiz and Item Analysis CSV Report?

Following the introduction of the updated Quiz and Item Analysis processes, our teams have been dedicated to enhancing reporting capabilities in New Quizzes. Currently, we are focusing on two areas: ...

11-14-2023

New Quizzes Integrations End of Quarter Update - Q3 2023

Q3 Milestones Over the past few months, the New Quizzes Integrations team has dedicated their time to the Quiz and Item Analysis for New Quizzes. The new process was launched in September, allowing...

10-12-2023

Faster access to New Quizzes Item Analysis is in beta

As mentioned earlier, our team has been working on faster access to the Quiz and Item Analysis. We are pleased to announce that this new functionality is now available in the beta environment, follow...

08-21-2023

Update on Faster Access to Item Analysis in New Quizzes

In the Q1 quarterly update post, I mentioned our ongoing efforts to enhance the speed of Item Analysis generation. I am now pleased to provide more comprehensive information on this development. Ne...

08-02-2023

Third-Party App Support in New Quizzes Rich Content Editor is Here

We are thrilled to announce that the third-party app support for the Rich Content Editor (RCE) in New Quizzes has been released to beta. As you may already know, we re-released the RCE to beta in Apr...

05-18-2023

New Quizzes Integrations Quarterly Update - Q1 2023

API In the middle of March, we released the New Quizzes API (CRUD operations) to the Beta environment. A few weeks later, we also released the New Quiz Items API to Beta. Both APIs are now also ava...

04-27-2023

Re-enablement of the Rich Content Editor (RCE) in New Quizzes

Update: With the beta release of 05. 15, the issue of Classic Quiz to New Quiz migration has been fixed. In my latest blog post about the Rich Content Editor (RCE), I promised to keep you upd...

04-14-2023

New Quiz Items API in beta

Two weeks ago, we shared that the New Quiz CRUD operations API was coming to beta. And now, we're excited to announce that the New Quiz Items API is also ready for a beta release. This new API incl...

03-31-2023

Update on Rich Content Editor in New Quizzes

As you may already be aware, we encountered a problem with the new Rich Content Editor (RCE) in New Quizzes which forced us to turn it off. We understand this situation has caused some inconvenience ...

03-29-2023

New Quizzes quiz operations API in beta

In January, I shared that we are implementing the New Quizzes API in REST and we have a dedicated team already working on the first iteration (Quiz Building). I’m excited to share the news on the pro...

03-20-2023

New Quizzes Integrations Quarterly Update - Q4 2022

Rich Content Editor (RCE) Last quarter, the New Quizzes team focused on integrations worked hard to finish phase one and two of the RCE integration to New Quizzes and managed to release it to beta ...

02-20-2023

Turning Off the New Rich Content Editor in New Quizzes

Update (February 1):  I’d like to provide additional information you may be seeking regarding the new Rich Content Editor (New RCE) in New Quizzes and the issue that led us to turning it off f...

01-10-2023

New Quizzes API is coming to REST

As New Quizzes development continues, I’m pleased to share that our engineers have the development work for our Quiz Building API project underway once again. As you may recall, we shared earlier thi...

01-02-2023

Rich Content Editor for New Quizzes is in Beta

When we first started working on this initiative, we identified 4 phases to deliver the editor and make the Bulk Migration Tool available. In phase 1, we included the features that were already prese...

11-24-2022

New Quizzes' Item Analysis update

You’ve likely seen my recent post about the work my team has been developing the New Quizzes API and integrating the Rich Content Editor (RCE) to New Quizzes in the last couple of months. In addition...

10-22-2022

RCE in New Quizzes - Q3 update

Our primary focus this past quarter was continuing work on Phase 1 and collaborating with the team implementing the RCE across all of Canvas.  If you'd like to read about more work done in Q3 ...

10-12-2022

New Quizzes Integrations Quarter Update - Q2 2022

I’d like to share what we have been doing in the last quarter, but before I do that, let me explain why you see two end of quarter summaries for New Quizzes. Probably many of you don’t know ...

07-14-2022

New Quizzes - Rich Content Editor (RCE) integration status and plans

The Rich Content Editor (RCE) is a crucial part of creating and taking quizzes and the Bulk Migration Tool is dependent on RCE so we made integrating the new RCE to New Quizzes our number on...

07-14-2022

Current status of New Quizzes API

...xperience possible. This is why we are also validating our work with some selected customers before releasing it to the general public. Currently we are finishing up a chunk of work for the first i...

03-31-2022