KrisBumsted's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Edit an Imported New Quiz

I imported an entire blueprint course into a sandbox. When I try to edit any of the New Quizzes in the sandbox, I do not have the option to edit. None of these quiz questions were ever put in...

09-18-2023

New Quiz "Failed to create quiz entry" error

I have imported some New Quizzes from a live course into a sandbox to add some quiz questions to the quizzes. However, every time I try to add a quiz question to the sandbox quizzes I get the error:&...

03-22-2023

Wildcard Character *

Is there a plan for new quizzes to add the wildcard character * in the answer choices?

03-16-2022

Regular Expression-what am I missing?

An instructor has a NEW quiz with a regular expression for possible answer. I have checked and rechecked what the student is submitting and according to the regular expression that is set for the cor...

10-11-2021

Link Validator Errors

I'm trying to use the Link Validator to check for broken links. The problem is, it shows 80+ broken links. Most of them are for pages or files that I have deleted and don't need or want them anymore....

08-10-2021

Captions in Studio

I have added a VTT file with captions to a video in Studio. The captions will not show if I turn them on during the video. I have to either turn captions on BEFORE I start playing the video or I have...

05-12-2021

New Quizzes partial answer credit

Instructor wants to give a quiz where students have to write certain commands. The instructor wants the answers graded. If the written command is 100% correct, student gets full credit. If the writte...

04-27-2021

Canvas Studio

If an instructor creates a video in Canvas Studio (from the Global Navigation option) and that Instructor leaves...does the video stay with the course? I am a designer with admin rights.

03-08-2021