Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daria Minina's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Kudos

How add Contact info which is visible to others?

Hello! How add Contact info which is visible to others? Thank you!

05-03-2017

to add a student into Canvas without sending them an e-mail that they are in Canvas

We are in the process of onboarding new students, and are going to load them into Canvas but are wondering if it is possible to add them to Canvas without sending them the e-mails alerting them that ...

02-02-2017

Email notification for an announcement creator

Hello! An instructor wants to receive an email with a notification about announcement he/she created (to be sure, that students receive an email as well). How to do it? Thank you!!!

01-04-2017

Self sign-up groups in Students view

When self sign-up groups are created in People section, these groups can not be seen open in Students view. What options does Canvas have to see the self sign-up groups from students perspective? ...

11-21-2016

How to download Roll Call Attendance Report with badges?

Hello! I downloaded Roll Call Attendance Report, but it does not contain my badges. How to download a report with badges to summarize participation record during the course? Thank you!

09-07-2016

email change in an announcement

Hello! Do the students receive an notification email each time  I change an announcement in the course? Thank you!

08-30-2016

How to create a question with multiple choice and "other" with the option to specify this "other"?

Hi! How to create a question with multiple choice and "other" with the option to specify this "other"? Like: What is the highest degree you have completed ? 1. bachelor’s 2. masters 3. ...

08-22-2016

Tha name of course in the announcement

Hi! Quick question. Do students see the name of course of the announcement when they see the new one in the Dashboard? Thank you!

08-15-2016

Can students change course settings?

Hello! Can students change course setting? Is it possible to the students to change settings and not receive e-mails for new announcements? (actually, we fear that they can ) Thank you!

08-06-2016

to hide who created an announcement

Hello! I need to hide who created announcements for the course as it was done by IT assistant (for students not to be confused, who is that person who sent the announcement). Is it possible to do? ...

08-03-2016

conditional grading

Hello! I need to grade 3 exams, but to choose top 2 at the end for total grading (so it will be possible to replace one of midterm exams with the final exam score in the computation of the overall c...

07-31-2016

How to exclude ungraded assignments from Grade section?

I want to create ungraded assignment for required reading with due dates - to be shown in the calendar. But I don't want this "assignment" to be shown in Grading section. How can I exclude ungraded a...

07-29-2016