saltman's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Calendar Questions using Canvas Student App

I’m using the Canvas Student app for a college course. I’ve added personal goals to my class calendar, such as pages to read or pages to type. I can view these on my calendar, agenda, and to-do list ...

07-28-2023

Blueprints not syncing correctly and duplicating assignments

Thanks to James for helping me figure out how to ask a question again! We are trying blueprints.  I have a master shell that has the sync button in it.  But the class we purchased did not ...

08-30-2022

Recap Stats for InstCon17

Hi Fellow Pandas, I'm recapping my InstructureCon 0017 experience via a slideshow to share with my fellow school employees. My main mission with this slideshow is to pitch the value of attending ...

08-01-2017

I need a ride early early morning Friday.

Hi, I made the incorrect assumption that the shuttles were running to the airport at all hours, but they are not.  I am am willing to pay $50 cash to an honest and person who can safely tran...

07-26-2017

What is the best food at Denver International Airport

I've got an hour to kill waiting for my friends. I'd prefer excellent food that isn't too speedy. 

07-24-2017

Higher Ed Specific?

Many of the sessions that caught my eye yesterday are labeled Higher-Ed. But I teach K-12. I work remotely with students, so classes like the one linked below looks interesting.  Is there ...

07-13-2017