Kathy Harris's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

PayPal as Payment Gateway

Hello, Has anyone set up PayPal as your payment gateway for Catalog? I am trying to get it set up as our payment gateway, but I am running into a snag. I remember that someone in the User Group ha...

11-10-2017

Using PayPal as your Payment Gateway

Hello, Has anyone set up PayPal as your payment gateway for Catalog? I am trying to get it set up as our payment gateway, but I am running into a snag. Tagging https://community.canvaslms.com/gro...

11-08-2017

Possible Feature for the Blueprints

Good Morning Everyone! So, I'm going to do some shameless advertising for an Idea that our group has put on the board for votes. Canvas recently released Blueprints in Canvas, and we are going to us...

09-01-2017

Idea for Voting in Canvas

...Course (published) to push out to the public. Therefore, we have created an Idea in order for Instructure to change the "BluePrint" courses so that we can combine 2 courses into 1, but still use t...

08-25-2017

Adding Promotions in Catalog

I am trying to add a promotion to a specific course listing, but I keep getting an error message. I have two courses that I would like to add the same promotion code. One course is called 6 CEU B...

03-16-2017

Emails are not being delivered

I have had courses live on Catalog for about 4 months. I have had multiple reports that emails are not being received. First, I have had a few people report that they do not receive the email to c...

02-16-2017

Customize Email Headers and Footers

I am trying to customize the header and the footer of the emails for my Catalog. I am semi-familiar with HTML, and I have read the documentation in the Canvas Catalog Guides. But, I still don't quite...

03-04-2016