PallaviJalakam's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Modules

A published module gets automatically unpublished when I edit it. Is there any reason for this? Steps to create this: Open a course in Canvas. Go to the Published module, and click the Option...

07-25-2023

Available From and Until Dates Glitch in Ungraded Discussions!

Hello! I have come across a unique issue with Canvas Availability From and Until dates in Ungraded Discussions! Here are the steps to replicate the issue: Create an Ungraded Discussion in you...

07-15-2022

Display a warning message that a quiz can't be accessed as New Quizzes is disabled at course-level

When you create a quiz using the New Quizzes tool and share it via Canvas Commons or the Send to option and then import the quiz to a Course Shell that has New Quizzes Disabl...

02-03-2022

Able to edit imported New Quizzes in the course shells that have New Quizzes disabled

I created a quiz using the New Quizzes tool and shared it via Canvas Commons and also via the Send to option. I then imported the quiz to a Course Shell that has New Quizzes Disabled. However, I was ...

02-02-2022

Bulk Delete Discussions/Assignments/Quizzes

Is there a way to bulk delete Discussions/Assignments/Quizzes similar to how all unwanted Announcements can be deleted using the checkbox and selecting multiple announcements and deleting all at a ti...

11-16-2021