j_c_turner's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

when you add an image make it display in discussion

hi when i add an image to a DB it appears as an attachment. This is unlike most common chat/DBs. And interrupts the general flow of a conversation. Could you change this so that the image displays a...

07-04-2022

Is there a way of identifying if grading anonymity has been turned off

HI A staff member is saying that they never turned off anonymity 'Graders cannot view student names' in an assignment. Is there any data in the background of canvas that records when and who change...

01-26-2022

why does an attachment added via the app to a discussion board (e.g. image) not appear as open

why does an attachment added via the app to a discussion board (e.g. image) not appear open so everyone can see it rather than a downloadable file? its frustrating that when i add an image...

06-30-2021

Font typeface selection and new RCE

Hi What is the problem The new RCE allows a wide range of font selection. Obviously, there is a range of reasons for this from the wide variety of institutions and individuals. Instructional design...

11-03-2020

Moving content from blackboard 9.1 to canvas

hi We are new to all this, but we're really excited to be here. Any help would be great. I know you guys have touched on this a couple of times before, but i want to get specific. We are moving ...

12-08-2016