Bobby N's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Tracking the number of clicks on a link on a page in a course on Canvas

Hi there I was wondering if there's a way to track number of students' clicks on a particular link on a page inside a course on Canvas? I know that the Analytic gives you the page visits stats but ...

11-01-2022

Canvas Creates Double User accounts

Hi there   Single Sign On is enabled on our Canvas. So any student with our email can login into Canvas without any username and password. The users that this process creates on Canvas don't...

09-28-2022

Set a Course as a Blueprint by CSV Files

Hi I was thinking about creating a bunch of Blueprints via csv file on Canvas but I realised that there is actually no filed in the course creation CSV file for setting a course as a blueprint. You...

05-15-2022

Account Level Report for Unmarked Assignments

Hi Wondering if there is any account level report that shows all the unmarked assignments inside the subjects? I am thinking of something like 'Students with no submissions' report. For example...

03-20-2022

Moving an Assignment with its submissions into another Course

Hi Is there any way to move Assignments with their submissions into another Course?? I guess the students who have submitted those assignments need to be transferred into the new course as well. ...

03-07-2022

Include Login_ids in Canvas Attendance

Hi all It would be great to include student numbers(Login-id) on Canvas Attendance page. Currently it is just showing the names. It makes it easier for the lecturers to identify their students. ...

03-01-2022

Make 'Display Name' visible inside course 'People' area and 'Attendance' area

Hi It's hard for the lecturers to identify the students who have set their 'Display Name' to something very different from their real name. Currently the teacher has to click on each student in t...

02-21-2022

Include Login_ids in Canvas Attendance

Hi all Is it possible to include student numbers(Login-id) on Canvas Attendance page?? Currently they are just showing the names. Is there a settings for the student number to be appear on Canv...

02-20-2022

Canvas Posting the Grades to Everyone although we chose to ONLY post it to Graded students!

Hi Our grade posting policy has been set to manual. We have received complains from a few of our lecturers about posting the grades. They mention that even when they chose to only post the grad...

12-07-2021

Blocking Swear Words on Canvas - Discussions Forums and Emails

Hi   I was wondering to know if there's any feature on Canvas that can be enabled to restrict students to post messages containing certain words?   This would be very useful feature...

11-28-2021

Teachers Add Notes About Students On Canvas

Hi all We need our lecturers to be able to add personal notes about their students somewhere on Canvas. Is there a Canvas builtin functionality or any App that let lecturers to add notes about th...

07-29-2021

Experiencign a few issues in Big Blue Button Conferences recently

Hi all 1. Today it started hanging on loading 'Share Screen' functionality. Could not get it to share screen (although it did initially). Camera and audio were fine, so I don't think it was bandw...

07-27-2021

BigBlueButton Resume Recording Issue

Hi We use Big Blue Button for our online conferences on Canvas. A few lecturers have mentioned that there is a problem with BBB recording when they try to resume the recording after the class sho...

07-27-2021