kimberly_smith1's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Score displaying to students in Gradebook Total before assignment score is released?

It appears that my students may be seeing their assignments scores in their Gradebook Total before I have released those scores. Below is what I am seeing in "Student View": Notice that the assignm...

01-09-2021

"Not Graded" and "Publish Later" show up in Gradebook Summary??

In 'Student View', I am seeing rows for "Not Graded" and "Publish Later"? Are my student's seeing this? If so, how do I make those go away? Students are likely to see "Not Graded" and think there are...

02-12-2020

Can I prevent Canvas from altering file names in Conversation attachments?

When a student misses I class, and they send me an email request, I will send them an electronic copy of the Lecture Notes Sheets for that day. However, when I attach the file (stored on my comp...

02-11-2020

Set a Total Points Limit in an Assignment Group?

I am using a straight points system in my Gradebook. I have several assignment groups. for one of which I would like to limit the total number of points that can be earned.  For example... In ...

12-06-2018

Individual question 'do not shuffle answers' option within Question Banks?

Hello Quizzes.Next. It appears that it is now possible to flag specific questions in a quiz as 'do not shuffle answers (yay!). Will this feature be available when creating quizzes from question bank...

07-09-2018

[Gradebook Settings] A global option to enable/disable Missing and Late Status labels in the New Gradebook

I would like to see a more global option to enable/disable the display of MISSING/LATE assignment labels to our students in their Gradebook. While I appreciate the effort to address our initial conce...

01-20-2018

[Gradebook] Include a Keep Highest Scores Rule (instead of Ignore Lowest) in Assignment Groups

This is not a new idea (see below). However, since many of the responses appear to suggest creating a Feature Idea... I have tried to title this so that it includes words that will get picked up mult...

09-27-2017