samuel_malcolm's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

[Admin Tools] Ability for admin to star courses so they appear on the dashboard without being enrolled

Problem statement: As an admin, im usually working/viewing on a few courses at a time. Sometimes my focus shifts. It would be useful for my workflow to be able to mark a course in a way so it appear...

01-17-2024

Canvas Data workflow_state definitions?

There seems to be a few questions here about the definitions for what workflow_states for different contexts actually mean. I get this question a bit when providing data to people and it can be hard ...

08-29-2023

Multiple Users?

Hi all, Im currently evaluating CD2 with another colleague of mine and we've found that intermittently, the CLI will work for one of us and not the other. We presume this is some kind of connectio...

10-06-2022

Does anyone have a list of the views where JS and CSS overrides are loaded in the apps?

Basically the title, id like to know if anyone has handy a list of all of the views where the custom theme based JS and CSS files are loaded in the apps. This would help us in knowing the scope for c...

06-30-2021

LTI 1.3 Documentation and Learning Resources

Im working to build some custom LTI integrated tools for my institution, id love to do this using the most recent LTI 1.3 spec if possible. I find it very hard to find the documentation or any suppor...

09-01-2019

Only mobile custom JS and CSS returned via API?

Im trying to get the custom files uploaded to the theme editor accross a canvas environment using a script. Its written in node using JS dom to parse and process the response. The problem is that the...

08-25-2019

What are the odds of this??

Because  @jayde_colquhoun ‌ and I traveled to the United States from Australia for InstructureCon 2019 we decided to make the most of the long trip and do some touristy fun stuff while we w...

07-21-2019

Developer Key with Multiple Redirect URIs?

Hi all! i cant seem to get something working and im probably missunderstanding or making a silly mistake. Basically i want my developer key to be able to use multiple redirects, one for testing and o...

10-04-2018