Adam K.'s Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

[Speedgrader] Improve speed and effectiveness with a menu

Problem statement: After have been working in speedgrader for 4 years, I start to believe it is actually a bit slow because there are so many clicks to navigate. Proposed solution: I would sugg...

03-19-2024

[Student Grades] Clearer for students that "Changes needed" to complete and assignment

Problem statement: Students rarely notice when they get an "incomplete" assignment with feedback on what to change. Currently there isn't much difference between missing and incomplete. Proposed...

05-02-2023

Let the students see their Outcomes summary.

It's important for students to know their current status on the course. Do they have anything they need to improve upon, i.e. any Outcome they have to get a better grade in? If they can access their ...

03-15-2022

[Learning Mastery Gradebook] Breakdown of all grades of an "Outcome" in the Learning Mastery table

Background: The table Learning Mastery (under Grades) is a good tool to see the students' current status in a course. In my country the different course criteria are the deciding ...

03-15-2022

Better "Learning Mastery" tools to summarize students achievements.

Background: The table Learning Mastery (under Grades) is a good tool to see the students' current status in a course. By converting the course criteria into different Outcomes (type of criterion...

03-14-2022

I can't grade quizzes, the box is grayed out.

Hi, My students have done a quiz and I want to mark if they passed or not through speedgrader. But that field is grayed out. The only students who got marked as passed were the ones who got 100%....

08-26-2021