lewisale's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Resetting Student View and Module Requirements

Greetings Canvas Community, This question pertains to using student view when module completion requirements are utilized in Canvas modules. When I reset student, this also resets the module complet...

10-07-2020

Chrome Slow?

Greetings Canvas Community, I recently noticed the Canvas DocViewer and embedded files take forever and a day to load using Chrome. Initially, I thought this issue was due to my internet service. ...

06-27-2020

Canvas Announcements: Can Instructors Download?

Happy New Year Canvas Community, Is there a way for Instructors to download all of the Canvas announcements from a course?   Thanks for your suggestions! Best, Alex

01-18-2020

How to add borders around text that are accessible?

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of ways to add borders around text that are accessible versus using a table?  

07-10-2018

Disable Canvas late submission?

I have been using grace periods for assignment submissions with some assignments, and I was wondering if there is a way I can disable how Canvas flags an assignment as late if submitted after the due...

07-08-2018

Add more distinction between discussion forum posts to distinguish them from each other.

It would be very helpful if discussion forum posts could be darker around the edges to show a distinction of the post as well as the reply to a post being more indented.  It would also be helpfu...

10-30-2015