probinson1's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Navigation - some disabled items visible to instructor and some not

Hi all, According to a Guide page,  "Disabling a course navigation link creates the following redirects: Hidden only (cannot be disabled but still accessible via direct URL): Discussion...

04-04-2023

"Mark as Done" selection not holding (as instructor)

Hi all.  So. I'm an instructor, I set criteria for this first critical week of ALL ONLINE, ALL THE TIME for Covid-19, et al. My issue is that if I'm in the course and I do things, then click ...

04-07-2020

Revisions/resubmissions marked late?

Hi all, I allow students to submit revisions and rewrites up until speech day (for public speaking). I base the "on time" part of their work on the initial due date and what they submitted by t...

01-30-2019

Blueprint and Exceptions issue

Hi everyone, I'm teaching two sections of one course and am again using Blueprint. I've not encountered the issue I'm now having: I go into the blueprint, make changes, add content to the modules,...

09-24-2018

Canvas Teacher app question

Hi everyone, Longtime reader, first time caller...er...questioner. I demo'd the Canvas Teacher app at our weeklong PD conference last week and the #1 suggestion from folks there was if, along the ...

09-24-2017

PC or Post-PC, that is the question...

Trying to decide if I want to "lug" around my MBP or just go iPad.  Is there a need for more power at the event? The Canvas app is...light...as far as I'm concerned for overall use. Anyone wa...

07-21-2017