Stefan Norinder's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Empty response from api enpoint conversations

I just discovered that it's possible to catch an event when users send conversation messages in Canvas. When I log the event information I see that I have a `conversions_id`. But if I call the api wi...

2 hours ago

Does Canvas search and displaying results based on 'hidden' or non-visible user information?

Hello forum members, I'm currently delving into a peculiar problem in Canvas where it seems that one user's data has been overwritten by another's. This may be related to our integration setup, so ...

12-20-2023

Assistance Required with SAML Authentication Issue

This is the fourth time trying to post this question. It gets marked as spam. This time I will just add the question inside a attached file.  We are encountering an issue configuring Canv...

11-23-2023

Assistance Required with SAML Authentication Issue

This is the third time trying to post this question. It gets marked as spam. This time I don't add as much log information, because it's probably this drawing the spam markers attention.  We a...

11-23-2023

Batch delete users added from api

Hi all,  From my research I gather that one can only delete users using the SIS Import if they were added using the SIS Import.  We import our users via the rest api. Is there a way to ...

10-01-2021

Bad request when posting user against rest api

Hello dev people!  I made a post in the regular community, but maybe it belong here? Here's a link to the post: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Question-Forum/Bad-request-when-p...

09-30-2021

Bad request when posting user against rest api

Dear Community,  I'm trying to create a user with Canvas rest api. Here's the json I'm posting:  {    "user":{       "Name":"Foo ...

09-30-2021