sembry's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Google & Parent Observer

I have a couple of questions I hope to get some clarity on concerning Google and the parent observer accounts. The first question is do parent observer accounts take on the same permissions as the st...

04-07-2021

Google and Parent Observer accounts

I have a couple of questions I hope to get some clarity on concerning Google and the parent observer accounts. The first question is do parent observer accounts take on the same permissions as the st...

04-06-2021

Canvas Betterizer

Does anyone have any information on the Canvas Betterizer Chrome extension?  I have provided the link below. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/canvas-betterizer/pndigbfohhechaafblmjdic...

01-22-2021

When can grading periods be added?

Wondering if there would be any issues with current grades if we were to add grading periods now? Grading periods were not set-up at the beginning of the year. Thank you.

01-22-2018

Is there anyway to see a students Google Doc revision history in a Canvas assignment?

I have several English teachers who are heavy Google Doc and Google Classroom users. One of the questions they have concerning moving their content to Canvas was how they could still see a student's ...

01-08-2018

Opening up a module with prerequisites set for a new student

I have a new student who moved in from another school district.  I am wanting to let her start with Module 3 in my class since she has had some of the previous material in the other two modules ...

09-15-2015