bludwig's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Syncing grades from Canvas to PowerSchool

In years past, when I would sync grades from Canvas to PowerSchool, there was a location I could go to (inside Canvas) to check the progress/status of the sync. Is that feature still possible? If so,...

09-22-2020

Merging two courses (honors & regular)

I have one interior design course third period, but I offer it as regular and honors. Even though they are during the same class section, my dashboard shows them as two separate courses. Is there a w...

08-19-2020

Adding Parent to Observe

I need to add a parent to observe her son's Canvas course. I thought I could just add her email address inside "people;" however, when I did this I receive "unable to find matches" messages. What am ...

04-27-2018

Copying A Quiz Withing Same Course to Modify

I am trying to find the simplest way to copy a quiz so I can modify it for a small group of students. I've been searching through the help and have found how to copy/move questions (via the unfiled q...

09-21-2017

Setting Up Grade Categories in Canvas that import to PowerSchool

When setting up grade categories, will I create new "groups" and then place assignments inside these groups? If this is correct, when I post in PowerSchool, will these grades post as I have them set ...

02-13-2017