garrett_william's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Search for Pages

Problem statement: Cannot Search or Group Pages inside of Canvas Proposed solution: Add the ability to Search and Group to the Pages section of Canvas (similar to Assignments) User role(s): admi...

11-15-2022

NEW RCE Maintain Attributes When Replacing Images

Embedding images with the new RCE Enhancements is causing major development problems when I am working on our course designs. For this reason I am a posting feature idea to address one of these conce...

06-25-2020

Add SpeedGrader back to the Assignment Drop Down Menu

We need SpeedGrader added back to the Assignment Drop Down Menu in the New Gradebook. It is very confusing for  users who want to speed grade an assignment for an entire class of stude...

10-12-2018

Virtual Tightrope Redux

Hey everyone! I have been following the post instcon 2018 tweets and blog posts. I saw that many were sharing their presentation materials and I wanted to do the same.  My s...

07-31-2018

Student Resources for Mobile Users

Are there any student friendly resources out their to help students with the Canvas mobile app? I made an interactive for my desktop/ laptop users and have embedded it below. I would love to mak...

09-28-2017

Default Font Adjustment for WYSIWYG Text Entry

Our Canvas administrators need the ability to set the default font to 12 point or higher. 10 is very small when it comes to accessibility requirements. Most modern web standards suggest a font size b...

05-17-2016