Mike Sherman's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

SIS sync options

we need to be able to provide feedback on the current incomplete grade passback option. Currently it eliminates options for teachers to differentiate assignments and will not support standards commun...

11-03-2023

can students view scorecards?

We are taking a serious look at implementing Elevate alongside of our existing Canvas LMS implementation. One of the big factors that we are exploring is whether we can share elevate reports with st...

03-19-2023

How can we lift up the importance of being able to passback the total grade?

I completely understand that OneRoster is limited to assignment level passback. In fact it is not a course grade passback. it is an assignment score passback. there is not a course grade anywhere i...

12-16-2021

Infinite campus grade passback

There are serious limitations to syncing grades between Infinite Campus and Canvas. Specifically differentiation within canvas, and assignment naming requirements... limit our ability to fully use Ca...

08-17-2021

Improving grade sync with Infinite Campus

We have found that the current Gradebook assignment passback is not a viable solution for us, as it limits the way that we have implemented Canvas.  We actually want all of our teachers to dif...

07-09-2021

Final Grade Passback to Infinite Campus

The current passback to infinite campus only supports assignment level passback. This is a cumbersome, redundant, and inefficient process for teachers. It forces teachers to operate in two gradeb...

03-16-2020

Does anyone post grades directly to the transcript in Infinite Campus?

We have developed a script that allows for the nightly update of the current grade to infinite campus. This script however still requires teachers to manual post a final grade in infinite campus. Lit...

12-18-2019

How do I export all student grades

I need to be able to pull the current grade for all students, and be able to identify students that have a certain grade. I see how to do this for each course, how do I do this for all courses? I d...

09-11-2019

current grade

We are thinking it might be simpler to only pass-back the current overall course grade in Cavnas to Infinite Campus (without assignment scores) Is this possible?

09-09-2019