Tiffany Stull's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Stripping tables in the Rich Content Editor without deleting their content

I'm working with an instructor who needs to migrate content from HTML pages created many years ago to Canvas.  These pages contain tables that were used for layout, and we're trying to remove th...

05-08-2023

[Files] Option to specify the visibility *time* when setting visibility dates

Someone posted this idea previously (Available From Date for Files), but it was archived, I assume because the title and description were not sufficiently detailed. When you set a file's availabili...

07-22-2022

[Assignments] Default date options for items, e.g., if Due & Until are both null, setting Due defaults Until = Due

...ollowing: Available Date = Now (timestamp of saving quiz settings, or if the available date was nulled out prior to publication, timestamp of publication) Due Date = Null (available with no d...

04-20-2022

[Accessibility] Non-color indicator needed for dropped grades in gradebook

It seems that in the Grades tool, the only indicator of a dropped grade is a colored background on corresponding cells.  The color is barely noticeable by someone who can see it, and i...

04-18-2022

[Accessibility] New Quizzes - Accessibility issues with Categorization questions

According to my testing, the Categorization question type in New Quizzes is not very accessible to either of the following groups of students: A sighted student using keyboard only - There are no...

04-15-2022

Poor placement of Support button is an accessibility issue.

Hi all, I'm new to Canvas (on LMS support team) and testing it.  I'm encountering issues with a Support button that appears in the bottom right corner of the screen, and overlaps other critical ...

04-13-2022