Pamela Miles Homer's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Speedgrader for Entire Class

I have a course with only 37 students. Why must I select a group when trying to access Speedgrader from an individual (not group-based) Assignment? I should be able to open the submitted file and gra...

11-30-2022

[New Quizzes] Why does Deleting an Assignment also Delete a Quiz File

Problem statement: As currently configured, if I delete an Assignment (a quiz), Canvas also deletes the quiz from the course. This makes little sense to me. I should be able to have a quiz that I sp...

10-20-2022

New Quizzes - Creating Groups of Questions?

I have an exam formatted as a New Quiz. I want to be able to shuffle all but 7 of the questions. I am trying to create a group where I would put those 7 questions in a set order. I want to then attac...

04-09-2022

Team/Group Private Lockers

Canvas Design Team: Desire2Learn's course management system has private Team Lockers where I upload documents to teams. I use this often to post (lengthy) feedback to individual teams (Word files). S...

04-07-2022

[New Quizzes] Set up Quizzes with multiple pages

In my current course management system, it is easy (one click) to set up a Quiz where a given number of questions appear on one page. The only option on Canvas is to show each question separately. ...

04-05-2022

[New Quizzes] Be able to organize quizzes by category or headings

It appears that faculty are still unable to organize Quizzes by category. This is important so PLEASE add headings or categories to Quizzes. Having sample quizzes mixed up with midterm and final exam...

03-17-2022