Robert Callicotte's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Is Canvas Data Always Updated?

I have had this question only answered to a degree and not fully. Simply, Park University needs to know if the data coming in through the Canvas App (or any other device) is safely landing within the...

08-02-2016

Is the Canvas App Continuing to Prevent Students and Instructors?

Is the Canvas App still preventing students and instructors from submitting their assignments and answering discussion posts? Has there ever been a problem where when I look through the API via 'last...

08-01-2016

How do I read a user's subaccounts?

Which API do I use to read a specific user's subaccounts?

05-31-2016

how to add user_ids[] to outcome_results API

I do not see how this API is used to add user IDs, though it's documented somewhat weakly (in my opinion), only because I need an example. How is this done? The reason I'm asking: the Learning Mas...

05-26-2016

state.json

What does this file do and how can I manipulate it with impunity? The reason I'm asking about this is I noticed if I delete the dataFiles directory, after having processed the Canvas Data, the ...

01-12-2016

canvasDataCli Log Creation

canvasDataCli -- How to create a LOG file? I've used the -l command, but do not see a log in any of the directories.

01-12-2016

curl error

curl error - what is this? internal_server_error error_report_id:1213899 This happens after this - curl --insecure -F attachment=<path>enrolls.csv  -H "Authorization: Bearer <AU...

12-07-2015

SIS_Imports - workflow_state:initializing

I'm not sure I see this documented anywhere, but there's a short reference to it in batch uploads. However, just trying to do one import into Canvas and the workflow state is 'initializing'. Any idea...

10-06-2015

Creating SubAccounts

I'm using C#. I have successfully created subAccounts for AccountAdmins and then a group we are using in Park University for Math. The AccountAdmins continues to work, but the Math subAccount is now ...

09-24-2015