tellison's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

External Apps not showing

When you go to Settings- External Apps within a course, there are no apps listed, nor does the search work. Just wondering if there were any issues with this right now We are trying to use the Redi...

03-10-2024

MFA login and outside emails

We have SAML set up for Canvas login using Google authentication for our students.  This works fine. We have a class(s) that we need to be able to enroll people outside of our active directory, ...

09-27-2023

Canvas App and 2-factor verification

Hello, We recently moved to 2-factor verification for email and using this for MFA.  We are having issues with people being able to download the Canvas app now. When they select on Find My Sch...

02-15-2023

Badgr reporting 500 Error getting data

We have used Badgr several times but we are now having a 500 Error getting data.  It says it is unable to connect to our server.  We are able to pull up the progress report for those that r...

12-03-2021

New Rich Context Editor Page Jumping

We have several faculty members, including myself, using a one page whole course format.  This was taken from a Canvas webinar several years ago.  (see picture below)  We tur...

01-28-2020

Finding User Info in Inbox

Is there a way to find the email address of users in the inbox?  Currently it doesn't appear that there is a way to select on the name and find the direct email address within the system.

09-09-2019

Student Discussion Posts not Showing in Speedgrader

I have a professor that has assigned a graded discussion, however when trying to grade it through Speedgrader the post and replies do not appear.  The only thing that appears on the Speedgrader ...

01-11-2019

Evening Activities

Are there any details in regard to the evening activities beyond "dinner and evening reception."  Just wondering in terms of planning for activities.  Last year we packed western wear for t...

06-21-2017

Agent Tammy Ellison

[OPERATIVE] Here's what you need to know about this operative: NAME: tellison  TITLE: Director of Instructional Technology and Design SCHOOL/ORGANIZATION: Culver-Stockton College # TI...

06-20-2017

Attendance and Jenzabar

We would like to utilize the Attendance in Canvas but it does not correlate with our SIS Jenzabar system.  Does anyone have solutions?  Currently we have faculty still record attendance in ...

06-19-2017

Anyone using Flipgrid?

Just attended a webinar in regard to CanvasCon IUPUI: CourseNetworking - How a Social Media Platform Can Increase Engagement in the Online Classroom‌ when I opened up an EmergingEdTech newsletter. &n...

06-14-2017

Canvas Essentials HED

Shout out to the Canvas Essential HED morning session Link to the following for the details or read below. PRE-CONFERENCE SESSIONS (instcon16) You may be a newbie to Canvas, but you're no s...

07-19-2016