Carmelo2022's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Quiz

Hi All, Having issues with a Quiz. It is NOT retaining the Students correct answers when they go back to correct a wrong answers. I have gone in after their first  attempt and reset the QUIZ...

Thursday

Grade book

I am an administrator and have set our assignments to use Letter grade and have the final total of all completed assignments to be 100 percent We’ve noticed that there are some students submitting ...

12-06-2023

Can students save Draft answers until ready to submit?

Hi CANVAS Community, A Student wrote me the following email: "I have a request about the platform, I am trying to add different files as sometimes I do it from work on my spare times and not usin...

02-14-2023

Knowledge Check Practice question

Hi all!   On our CANVAS LMS, I used the Classic Quiz to build a Knowledge Check Practice question. The student is able to open other knowledge quizzes but for some reason knowledge this chapte...

02-05-2023

Classic Quiz interface errors

Hi All I am using the current Classic Quiz interface (rocket ship icon white) I did an update to one quiz question but some students did not see it change when they logged on. I assume they are be...

02-05-2023

Course not saving

I went in my course and did some alterations to assessments total points of all tasks equals 100 in each assignment, the "Display marks as" is Letter Grade the marking scheme is "Competency grad...

01-31-2023

How can I turn off email notifications for Blue Button in my conference?

hi All,  We have built conferences with Blue Button in preparation for the new school term. How can I turn off email notifications to my students so I can schedule to tell them at a later date?

01-12-2023