Tangier Clarke's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Possible to download all submissions by section?

I'd like to be able to download student assignment submissions by section rather than all together. This would help me by not having to reorganize files into folders on my computer manually. For e...

11-13-2023

Student submitted videos work in app, but not web browser.

Hello everyone. I've been trying to figure out why I cannot play student-submitted videos which are formatted in a Canvas-supported video format in a web browser such as Chrome or Safari, but they pl...

11-24-2022

Where are student submitted files stored and can I access them?

I'd like to know how to access student submitted files such as videos.  The only way I know to get to them right now is downloading each file one at a time for each student in Speedgrader which ...

11-04-2022

Can I play submitted video files directly in Canvas?

I recently had a lot of students submit their video edits (compressed to H.264 for streaming) to a Canvas assignment; limiting the uploaded format to mov,.mp4, and .m4v. How do I play these directly...

11-04-2022

Link Student Names to Drop Down Menu in Canvas Survey Quiz Possible?

Folks, I'd like to have a drop down menu that automatically links to the student names in the class (or class section) so that when students click it, they choose their name as opposed to typing it. ...

09-27-2022

Is field format validation possible in Canvas quiz?

I am relatively new to Canvas and trying to emulate things I've done with Google Forms.  Is It possible to force field formats using validations in Canvas? For example, in a quiz (which I am ...

08-20-2022