phanley's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

LTI Advantage tool configuration: any way to open in a new (_blank) tab by default?

We are piloting an LTI Advantage tool that is giving some users trouble if the LTI launch doesn't happen in a new tab (i.e. the tool content is rendered in the Canvas frame).  While checking the...

11-01-2021

Is Canvas Data 2 EA broken for the time being?

It looks like the answer is "yes" judging from some other posts from the last few months, but since no one posted my exact issue I'm going to hope the answer is "you doing it wrong" We've been wait...

04-09-2021

Using REST API to change an External Tool name/label, resource_selection label doesn't change

Updated I edited this to focus on the resource_selection[label] issue, because as I mentioned below, the editor_button[label] attribute correctly updated when I PUT the change up using e...

04-10-2018

Getting Errors with REST API Delete for Sections

I'm having a couple problems using the REST API (via Canvaspest, but I'm also hitting it using CURL) to handle enrollments:  This works fine: curl -X POST "https://templeu.instructure.com/a...

09-18-2017

Best way to show installed LTIs in the App center?

I just finished a support request claiming one of the LTI Apps installed in our root account was broken - in fact, what was broken was that the instructor had installed a second version of ...

08-15-2017