Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtomaszewski's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Kudos

Grade sync issues when sections are combined

We have several teachers who choose to combine sections in Canvas so they can have all students under one Canvas class but still separated by section. When we sync grades to PowerTeacherPro, only the...

02-01-2019

How to post grades to PowerSchool from a copied course?

We currently use PowerTeacherPro as our SIS. New to us this year is the process of importing grading categories from PowerTeacherPro into Canvas for grades to be synced. Unfortunately, when we copy a...

04-10-2018

Google Cloud Assignment fails to load.

We are using Google Cloud Assignments exclusively in our course. For almost every assignment, we have one or two students per class where the assignment fails to load. The "wheel" spins for as long a...

10-23-2017

Canvas and Google Apps

I'm very excited about the potential this new integration brings to our courses. In testing out the Google Doc external tool assignment, it appears that Speed Grader is still pulling in the assignmen...

02-10-2017

Report of page views

Is there a way to run a report to see which students have viewed a certain page? I know I can look at each student to see what pages they viewed (and for how long) but it would be more efficient to s...

04-22-2016

Canvas to PowerSchool

Is there a way to choose which grades get passed to PowerSchool when a teacher "Posts Grades" from Canvas?

10-06-2015