jeneen_hill's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Bulk delete courses?

Is there a way to delete a large number of courses? I saw a post from 2017 and I was wondering if the same process still applies? TIA, @James  Jeneen Hill

09-08-2022

printing gradesheet from gradebook

Hi all, I have followed the steps to export the gradebook, and am able to do that. When I go to look at the spreadsheet, it has so many extra columns of assignments/old quizzes that are not assigned ...

12-07-2021

Migration of Classic Quizzes to New Quizzes item bank question

I need clarification please. I migrated a classic quiz to a new quiz. I thought that process automatically generated an item bank? Help! TIA Jeneen

08-30-2021

Item bank includes other course banks

A question about item banks- When I look at my item bank, I have other teacher's item banks in mine. I teach science, and in my item bank are the math teacher's banks, the welding teacher's, etc. I d...

08-30-2021

Gradebook clutter

When I import course content from a previous course, the assignments come with and a column is automatically generated in the gradebook. Sometimes I will use those assignments, sometimes not. Is ther...

08-27-2021

How to delete course folder at account(?) level

I am trying to clean up my folders at the instructor or account level. I have duplicates that need to be deleted. When I click files by my name to access the folders. This is where I would like to de...

08-27-2021

Prerequisites- disable for one student?

I have my course set up using Modules and prerequisites where they have to go in order, earn certain scores on quizzes in order to move forward.  Is it possible to disable this feature for one s...

04-17-2020

Student Checklist?

Hi all, I am looking for a "student checklist" to share with students when they first start using Canvas.  How to change preferences, for example.  I thought I saw one, but of course can't ...

07-30-2017