kmallette's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

[Gradebook] Sort Quiz Columns in the Gradebook by Time Spent

This idea is to give instructors the ability to filter the student list in the gradebook by the amount of time they spent on a given assessment from the sort by option available from the grade column...

04-14-2022

[People] Sort Users by Total Activity in the Course via the People page

The idea is to sort the student list in the People page by Total Activity (see screenshot for reference) – to ultimately identify those who have spent the shortest amount of time in the course. I...

04-14-2022

[New Quizzes] Enhancement of quiz reporting: sort attempts by amount of time spent

Feature Idea: Pull how long each student took on their quiz attempt in a list, either via the student analysis report or by some other means (e.g. New Analytics). Reasoning: Getting assessments dev...

02-08-2022

How to collect student data on an ungraded survey?

I'm building an ungraded survey for the instructor, but I'm not sure what reporting they'll have access to.  According to the Once I publish a quiz, what kinds of quiz statistics are avail...

09-30-2020

Is There an Option to Personalize the Inbox?

I've received a few complaints from instructors about the Canvas inbox filters. Specifically, the inability to set their inbox to only show incoming messages for a course or courses during the s...

05-18-2020

Maintain gradebook column order when exporting

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas Existing behavior: When an instructor exports the gradebook, the order of the grade columns are ordered by the time when they were cr...

04-18-2019

Pulling a distribution of time taken on quiz for class

I've found in the Moderate this Quiz option of Canvas I can determine, roughly, how long each student took their quiz attempt. By clicking on their name I can find out how long it took them to take e...

11-19-2018

Quizzes.Next: Options for quiz response settings

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas It's possible this has been addressed in the new Quizzes.Next feature, but there aren't any guides I can find mentioning any expansio...

05-21-2018