Ron Marx's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Applause for the Improvements to Canvas Mobile

The improvements made to the Canvas Mobile app demonstrate that its development team is singing the same melody as the teacher-instructor promoters who run their courses on Canvas...

04-23-2019

[Rubrics] Adapt Canvas Rubrics to Conventional Rubric Design

This idea suggests additional improvements to Canvas rubrics so they conform with conventional rubric design. Although the updated rubric features were improved from the original Canvas rel...

09-12-2018

Echoing the "Time Suck" Threads

One of the final segments of the video, "  ( @biray ) touched what I know is a oft-repeated scenario for me, and from many other posts here, for others too. What teachers (not just st...

03-12-2018

Batch Uploading Quiz Questions and Question Banks, Part 2

...ncluded in Quizzes.Next.) Respondus 4 could save time with the choice between quiz- and bank-publication. Unfortunately, bank questions lose their image reference links, unlike the quiz publish function w...

04-03-2017

Not-so-hidden Treasures: FastTrack Video Series

My brief post here is going to mirror  @nbiddinger-c 's original blog post about the FastTrack videos. Quality product and service by its nature shouldn't call attention to itself for bei...

03-31-2017

Feature Upgrade Campaign: Commenting HTML Code

Maybe it's just that everyone is too busy to shepherd the idea of commenting our HTML code in Canvas, but please don't be too busy not to vote for this idea. Currently in Canvas, all <!--comments-...

07-08-2016

Maybe it's just that everyone is too busy to shepherd the idea of commenting our HTML code in Canvas, but please don't be too busy not to vote for this idea. Currently in Canvas, all <!--comments-...

07-08-2016

07-08-2016

Multiple Selections and Bulk Manipulation

I'd like to consolidate the various ideas and discussions that have appeared over the past 18 months, and renew this request for everyone to vote on. I'm one of 4 course designers, and we've been ...

06-16-2016