fritzs's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

New Quizzes with item bank open due date

I want to give a randomized quiz using an item bank in new quizzes.  If I leave the quiz open for multiple days for an open-note type final, will the questions regenerate each time the student r...

11-20-2020

Disappearing Text

I have a teacher that is creating a content page with links to a PDF.  When in the edit screen of the page everything works and looks great.  I can verify that neither the link or the file ...

09-11-2020

How can I add a PDF to New Quizzes so students?

When taking math quizzes, I want students to be able to show written work on a pdf.  I want them to be able to annotate on the document within quizzes but this does not seem possible.  Any ...

08-17-2020

When creating a quiz from modules menu why is a classic quiz only made?

If I am building a module I can create assignments, pages, discussions, etc from the module itself.  Currently, when I select Quiz and (New Quiz), I only am able to create a Classic Quiz regardl...

07-28-2020

Why will new quizzes not show in quiz menu for modules?

When I create a module and try to add an existing quiz (created in new quizzes), nothing appears in the "quiz"menu.  I can find the new quiz in the "assignments" menu instead.  On the other...

07-10-2020

Why is typing in math equations different in assignments and new quizzes?

When I use the math quill tool in assignments, I have to use the LaTex tool to create certain functions but it works like it does in word processing programs.  I cannot figure out how to create ...

06-06-2020

Why won't images migrate?

When migrating to new quizzes, my images embedded in questions will not load. Question content, created as image, will just show up blank.

06-05-2020

How can I get my quiz images to migrate to new quizzes?

I have a teacher with 75 or so course quizzes.  So far, each quiz that has been migrated to New Quizzes fails to load images.  Is there a way to make sure my images transfer to the new form...

06-04-2020

How can I regrade a quiz with attached question banks

After completing a quiz with question banks, I noticed an error in one of the answers . . . actually a student did.  When I go back to the question bank and change the answer, it does not regrad...

05-07-2020