lorewap3's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Does anyone have an API tool (like google sheet) for quiz question retrieval? (classic quizzes)

Greetings all, We've had a recent request for an easier way to retrieve quiz questions from canvas. It stems from permissions being locked down for many of our adjunct faculty. They can't edit qui...

07-16-2020

User account e-mail 'memory'?

Greetings! I have a weird situation occurring. A mistake was made when the user account was created for the user Nichole, shown below. Zach's email was put in by mistake. The mistake has been corr...

01-09-2020

Moderate Quiz permission setting?

Greetings! I am trying to figure out what permission quiz moderation falls into? I am looking under Course Roles and I see a 'Discussions - moderate' but not one for quizzes. Is the only way to al...

11-11-2019

Jquery Ajax API Calls from external source

I feel like this has probably been asked a dozen times before, but regardless I can't find a definitive answer for it so I appreciate any insight you guys may have. Long story short, we are using ...

09-28-2018

Has anyone implemented oauth authentication using Django (python)?

Our school is using the django framework and has a lot of tools we've previously built into it for other things. We have a lot of ideas for creating tools to integrate with our canvas instance, but a...

09-12-2017