Sonya Corcoran's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Microsoft's QnA Maker = Canvas FAQ ai

This morning I found Microsoft's QnA Maker qnamaker.ai Highly recommend it. And as the test ai is embedded in an iFrame - you can drop it straight into Canvas. Simply prepend the iframe `#...

04-27-2017

FeedbackFruits

I just found FeedbackFruits on the edu-app store. OH MY GLOB! Their video interactive tool is incredible!!! PeerFeedback  Interactive Video Interactive Documents Presentations As...

04-20-2017

Why is the gap between the H3 bigger than all the others?

Why is the gap between the H3 bigger than all the others (only in desktop version, mobile is okay)? It looks like a margin-top and bottom is set to 1em only on the H3. Has anyone overridden thi...

04-12-2017

Lynda.com LTI = SSO

The Problem: How can we embed Lynda.com playlists into Canvas? The Lynda.com LTI share link provided allows Single Sign On (SSO) only. This is nice for students/staff but it won't embed videos direct...

03-06-2017

Learning LTI with Atomic Jolt & a Noobie

LEARN LTI WITH ME, A NOOBIE! I'm an educational designer turned web developer. Since there's no such thing as a silly question, I thought I would share all my questions on LTI to help others learn. ...

11-24-2016

Help setting up lti_tool_provider_example

Hi there, I'm a junior Ruby/JS Dev getting my head around LTI so I can build our own apps as we've just recently jumped onto Canvas. I was hoping for some help (read: hand holding) to get started...

10-10-2016