gdk5028's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Multiple Alignments on a Single Assignment

I am wondering is it possible to have multiples of the same outcome aligned with one assignment and recorded using the 'n-number of times' calculation method? For instance, say I have an outcome ca...

01-19-2022

Learning Mastery Gradebook Not Working

I am using Standards Based Grading in two of my courses this semester, and as such I have chosen to use Canvas's Learning Mastery Gradebook (LMG). On my end, other than a few kinks, I got the LMG fig...

10-06-2019

Rubric as Default in SpeedGrader

Is there any way to have the Rubric screen as the default screen in SpeedGrader?

09-08-2019

Students with the Same Name

Hi,  I have two students in my class with exactly the same first and last name. Is there a way to distinguish the students in either the Gradebook or, especially, SpeedGrader. 

09-03-2019

Assignments Appearing as Not Yet Assessed in Learning Mastery Gradebook

How come my assignments are being treated as "Not Yet Assessed" in the Learning Mastery Gradebook?  In Student View, when I click on Quiz 1 (P1-P4) I am able to see that the Test Student...

08-29-2019

Reordering Outcomes

Is there a way to reorder outcomes so that they are not in alphabetical order? For my set up, it would be extremely helpful for me to reorder my outcomes so that they are listed in the order which th...

08-29-2019