cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharmaine Regisford's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Kudos

Accordion Alternative - Details tag

Howdy! A friend showed me the details tag the other day and now I cannot stop telling others about it. It's an HTML5 tag so it works in mobile too! See more at   The Details disclosure eleme...

08-20-2020

How do you get around the "external Learning Outcome couldn't be found" issue when Importing a course into a different Canvas?

Howdy, I'm in a predicament with importing a course into a different Canvas and having the course outcomes carry over correctly. When I do the import using a course export file (because I'm goi...

07-17-2020

Broken modal pop-ups - Did you know, and what do we do now?

Alas, I am a huge fan of the enhanceable_content dialog for creating modal pop-ups on Canvas pages for a bit more interactivity in the learner experience. Today I noticed that the modals are no lo...

05-11-2019

Are your links to specific modules working in mobile?

Howdy, I use the Canvas App on my Android phone and my links to specific modules on the modules page (from a wiki page) are not behaving as they should. For instance, when I'm trying to goto Lesso...

10-26-2018

Collapse/Hide replies in a discussion, by default?

Is there a setting or CSS hack to have all replies in a discussion collapsed when a user enters the page so they can focus on the individual top-level threads? I found an old comment in the featur...

06-22-2016