smoore5's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Trouble with course created outcomes not appearing for linking to individual items in Item Banks

My institution provided outcomes are all set to assess based on highest score and I want to use decaying average. I created outcomes at the course level using decaying average, but when I try to alig...

06-01-2023

Assessed Outcomes not appearing in Learning Mastery Gradebook

I have imported my Standard Course of Study outcomes, tagged them on questions in Item Banks, used the item banks in quizzes, see the outcomes report on the quiz itself, but nothing shows in the lear...

05-27-2022

Playing with HTML - Part 2 (Nuts & Bolts)

So, I got my module page set up and looking the way I wanted it to look and I thought I would show just how easy it is to do something similar. For starters, I am leaning very heavily on the...

09-22-2017

Playing with HTML - Part 1

I discovered this excellent post by  @jperkins , titled Using J Query without custom Javascript. I immediately set to work making my next set of Assignments (and my first Module) somet...

09-20-2017

Moving out of the kiddie pool

I just started using Canvas 4 weeks ago. My experience so far has been to build a very traditional set of classroom assignments (reading homework -> quiz -> chapter test -> unit test) and no...

09-19-2017