makraft's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Canvas Catalog New Analytics does not display all user defined fields in the GUI

In old analyticsIt old analytics, it was easy to look up the data in user defined fields for a learner, but now it is unnecessarily difficult.  Catalog used to display all the user defined fie...

07-18-2023

Is Anyone Struggling with Catalog New Analytics Workflows?

I received a workflow complaint about New Catalog Analytics from one of our Catalog admins. Is anyone else experiencing this or is this an opportunity for us to work with the user to smooth over the ...

06-29-2023

Canvas Student and Teacher: Act As User should use login ID

The new "Act as User" feature in Canvas Student and Teacher is a great new addition, but it relies on the admin knowing that user's canvas ID number, not the user's login ID we search with in Canvas ...

03-06-2018

[New Quizzes] Support Current Third Party Tool Functionality

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas We are excited by the new tools in Quizzes Next, but they should not come at the expense of eliminating support for the use of o...

01-12-2018

Pre-conference workshop recommendation?

Hi, all! I've just switched departments, so I'm new to Canvas, though not to LMS management. My role is Tier 3 support for our Canvas users (higher ed). I recently participated in Instructure's free ...

03-28-2016