cohenf's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

"No Chat Agents Available"

Generally, I'm tired of having to wait in a long line counting down where I am in line for customer support online. But what's really getting me irritated is waiting and then seeing this message. &n...

09-14-2020

Has Canvas trained and hired more chat support agents for the Covid 19 crisis? Canvas slow, not running

...0: And now Canvas, on a Monday morning, is running slow or not at all. It's been all fits and starts for me and my students. This can kill student motivation and obstruct faculty goals during this public...

03-24-2020

Beta analytics: Median? Course-section summary stats?

Why only a mean? Please add median for the class. Also, when I insert the filter for a course section, it only overlays dots on the scatterplot but provides no summary stats (i.e., means) for the sec...

03-11-2019

[Mobile - Canvas] Access to Groups in phone app

People>Groups not available in the phone app. I really could use this feature. Canvas web pages, I find, don't optimize well on mobile browsers, at least not on Droid phones.  On the phone ap...

08-20-2018

"Regrade" option for Multiple Dropdown questions

I'd like to suggest having "regrade" dialog appear for Multiple Dropdown, as those are objective response questions (like Multiple Choice and Multiple Answer. It's a time saver. Thanks.   ...

02-28-2017

More descriptive statistics (at least, median and mean) for every column in "Grades" (gradebook)

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas One can see the mean for individual assignments in "Grades" (gradebook) but the median is not provided. Would like to see that as it ...

09-15-2016