Tara Bunag's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Child Care Recommendations

I'm researching thoroughly, but perhaps someone with more knowledge of the area could recommend child care options for a very well-behaved 3-year-old near the convention center. Instructur...

05-27-2019

Is it possible to import quiz questions with feedback for each response using Respondus?

I am working with someone who has quiz questions with feedback for each possible multiple choice response.  These materials are currently in a Word format, and I'd like to import them into Canva...

06-09-2017

Re-enroll students in groups when they are re-enrolled in their course

Currently, when students are un-enrolled from a Canvas course then re-enrolled in the course, much of their student information and data is retained.  Unfortunately, their "Group" memberships ar...

03-10-2017

Is there a more accessible place to get meals during InstructureCon 2016?

As clarification - we had to skip both dinner and the concert tonight because we couldn't get the stroller into Decatur field (the ramp across the street was scarily-steep, but we somehow made it).&n...

07-19-2016

How can I contact the host for a conference pre-session?

I am trying to contact the host for the following session: How to Light a Fire and Build an LTI Deactivated user​ Unfortunately, I can't comment on the original document, and I haven't been able ...

07-05-2016