Anne Marenco's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Course import is not copying the graphics

I am trying to import my class for winter and it’s not taking the jpgs/pngs that I have. Anyone else having this problem?

10-24-2023

[Gradebook] Include Score in Message Students Who...

Problem statement: Please put back the score a student received when we send a message in the gradebook. For example, I send a message to everyone who missed an exam, then I also send a message to e...

10-14-2023

Copying Pages into a course, why do they duplicate?

Why can't imported pages write over existing pages?  Why do they have to have a -2 on them?  This is so frustrating that I have to 1. delete the page without the -2, 2. rename the page with...

05-22-2020

Attachment in Canvas messages

The scenario: a student messages me from the Canvas Inbox I get the message in my campus email I reply to say "send me a file" the student replies and attaches the file I never get it I tell t...

05-01-2020

Speed grader highlight and strike through

When I drag my mouse across a word or several words, in highlight or strike through mode, most of the time it doesn't work. Sometimes it does and that's always a surprise.  Most if the time the ...

05-01-2020

Content pages overwrite same name pages

Why can't content pages overwrite pages with the same name so I don't have to delete the old one, rename the new one, and re-link them in my modules?

03-02-2020

Associate 2 blueprint courses to 1 child course

I would like to have two blueprint courses associated with one child course.  For example, I have a blueprint course with all of my common pages for all my courses and that works great, but each...

03-02-2020