cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carols's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Kudos

Documentation on building URLs to call speedgrader from internal university website

Hi,  At my institution we have an internal web application used by staff and students to view assessments and feedback. In this portal, when staff are viewing the marks a student has received ...

09-15-2021

SIS Import - UTF8 and "Couldn't find Canvas CSV import headers" errors

I had a frustrating day trying to import data into Canvas via an upload of CSV data on the admin SIS Import page. I was building the data using Excel, and saving it to CSV with UTF8 format via the...

05-01-2020

Configuring SSO SAML for AzureAD - passing login_id to Canvas

Hi all We have been configuring the SSO SAML configuration in Canvas to point to our AzureAD as per the guidance and instructions found here: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-1402-con...

03-23-2020

Arithmetic operations in LTI variable substitutions

Hi everyone Can I create an external tool with parameters using LTI variable substitutions with arithmetic operations?  For example, if we wanted to set a date via LTI substituti...

08-10-2018

Configuring Turnitin LTI with Custom Extensions - some very useful additional parameters you can use

When I first configured our Turnitin LTI tool, I followed the guidance in this document:   Step 2: Configuring Turnitin LTI with Custom Extensions in Canvas - Guides.turnitin.com&nbs...

08-03-2018

Assignments API external_tool_tag_attributes - can you pass arbitrary custom variables

We're working with assignments that are being submitted to Turnitin via an LTI external tool We want to be able to update the data within an individual Turnitin assignment from API calls...

07-27-2018

Environments for LTI configuration - via API calls?

I've created a Turnitin LTI tool for my canvas site via a post to the external tools API  We have an account on the Sandbox Turnitin system that we want to point at from our beta and tes...

07-20-2018